How much does a stock/domestic water bore cost?
- The cost of a finished water bore is effected by these factors;
- location of the job
- Depth drilled
- Diameter of casing and class
- Unstable formations that need casing in order to progress bore hole.
- Pressure cementing where multiple aquifers are encountered and need separation
- Screen selection, Stainless steel or slotted PVC
- Development time for mud rotary and air drilled holes.
- Pump Required.
Average price 2016 + GST ( guide only ) Call 0428750751
- Complete bores from $4500 (stock)
- Complete bores From $150 / Meter
- Our Minimum Standard is 125mm Class 12 PVC (not class 9)
- Overburden casing additional $70 / meter
- Pressure cementing $500
- PVC included in Rate, Stainless @ cost plus handling.
- Free 1 hour development
- Domestic Pump, controller, and fittings average $2000 plus labour.
Drilling all formations from hard rock to clay & sand