Water Well Drilling
How much does a stock/domestic water bore cost?
Call 0428 750 751 for your FREE QUOTE
The cost of a finished water bore is affected by these factors:
- location of the job
- Depth drilled
- Diameter of casing and class
- our minimum standard is at least class 9 PVC which is included in the price of a completed bore
- Unstable formations that need casing in order to progress bore hole.
- Pressure cementing where multiple aquifers are encountered and need separation
- Screen selection, Stainless steel or slotted PVC
- PVC is included in the rate quoted for a complete bore.
- Stainless steel is charged at cost price plus handling
- Development time for mud rotary and air drilled holes.
- 1 hour air development is included in the price
- Pump Required
- We can supply and install a pump required to complete your water bore