Water Well Drilling
Our specialised service incorporates specific techniques and capabilities that allow us to drill a successful hole pretty much anywhere there is water to be found.
Drilling into spring water does not require there to be any signs of water at the surface. We use our experiance to find where to drill water.
Our equipment can drill everything from Hard Rock to Coastal sands, so our clients can be secure in knowing that we wont pull out due to difficult drilling conditions.
We also provide innovative solutions for irrigation and household use of the water we drill.
Our equipment is modern and emits lower carbon emissions by burning, less fuel, cleaner! We achieve this by installing hydrogen to our fleet of drill rigs, trucks and compressors.
Burning water to drill water, you cant get better than that!
How much does a stock/domestic water bore cost?
The cost of a finished water bore is effected by these factors;
- location of the job
- Depth drilled
- Diameter of casing and class
- Unstable formations that need casing in order to progress bore hole.
- Pressure cementing where multiple aquifers are encountered and need separation
- Screen selection, Stainless steel or slotted PVC
- Development time for mud rotary and air drilled holes.
- Pump Required.
Average price 2016 + GST ( guide only ) Call 0428750751
- Complete bores from $4500 (stock)
- Complete bores From $150 / Meter
- Our Minimum Standard is 125mm Class 12 PVC (not class 9)
- Overburden casing additional $70 / meter
- Pressure cementing $500
- PVC included in Rate, Stainless @ cost plus handling.
- Free 1 hour development
- Domestic Pump, controller, and fittings average $2000 plus labour.
Drilling all formations from hard rock to clay and sand.